I’m driving home here in a few minutes.
Quick thoughts on UNT’s 44-21 loss to Houston.
– A perfect example of why it’s not a good idea to over react to playing well against a BCS opponent sleep walking through a money game (Kansas State).
– UNT’s inexperience in the secondary was going to prove costly at some point, tonight was the night.
– You can’t let a guy like David Piland stand back there and chunk it around.
– UNT’s defense has improved, but there is a big difference between playing well against a horrible FAU team and Troy at home and facing Houston
– The rest of the schedule looks scary for UNT. There are a lot of good Belt teams left out there]
– I will be interested to see if this loss hurts UNT attendance-wise for its national TV game.
I will have more when I get home.